One of the nation’s longest standing and growing Rehab organizations in the industry, South Pacific Rehab Alliance provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy for multiple settings across the country. Our dedicated therapists combine their expertise and extensive knowledge to improve our patient’s care.
To support our rapid growth and commitment to quality care, South Pacific Rehab Alliance is actively seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. Successful candidates will demonstrate empathy, compassion, and provide quality care to the patients whom we treat. If you are a passionate clinician looking to join a team of hard working, passionate and caring individuals, and leaders, join the South Pacific Rehab Alliance team. Start discovering what it feels like to be working alongside a dedicated team striving to drive quality clinical outcomes and elevate therapy services to a new level.
- Provide comprehensive speech therapy evaluations as per MD orders.
- Document findings on the standardized evaluation format neatly, accurately and adhering to all guidelines.
- Provide a comprehensive treatment plan including long and short-term goals, frequency, duration and treatment modalities, therapeutic interventions, clinical and technical guidelines.
- Ensure MD orders are obtained for evaluations, treatments, recertification’s and discharges.
- Provide comprehensive treatment to patients utilizing modalities and modifying patient treatment as indicated and adhering to precautions.
- Complete all documentation.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is
- recognized by ASHA and state boar
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (as applicable).
- Successful completion of CFY.
Benefits and Perks for our full-time employees:
- Competitive pay commensurate with your experience and location
- Meaningful work-life balance with flexible working schedules
- Generous paid time off for full-time employee
- Comprehensive Health benefits to include a FREE health plan option
- Contact us to hear about additional benefits we offer
South Pacific Rehab Alliance provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, South Pacific Rehab Alliance complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
South Pacific Rehab Alliance is a division of Enhance Therapies